Buying wine online is easier than ever! At Laurel Ridge, we are excited to announce we are now working with a climate-controlled shipping company, in addition to UPS, to get wine to your door all year long. We know that due to COVID-19, many of you need wine more than ever so don’t hesitate to reach out if you’re not sure how to fill a case! We are currently offering complementary ground shipping on all case purchases.
Additionally, here’s everything you need to know about our Shipping Policy:
- We are able to ship to most, but not all states. We are unable to ship to states where it is prohibited by law.
- We work primarily with UPS ground from September-May. We also work with a climate-controlled shipping company to offer year-round shipping to customers in warm climates. To preserve the quality of your wine, we will select the best option for shipping based on temperatures and estimated delivery date. It is your responsibility to alert the Tasting Room staff of any special requests for your shipment, i.e.: specific delivery dates, specific carriers, or sending to an alternate address.
- If we foresee any extreme weather that could compromise your wine, and it is shipped with UPS, we will contact you directly and notify you of the delayed shipment. If you have questions or concerns about the shipping of your wine or special requests please contact email@example.com.
- Do note that if your wine is shipped via our climate-controlled carrier, it will take a minimum of 3 weeks to receive your wine.
- Ship your wine to an address where you or another adult 21+ will be able to sign a workplace is usually a great option! An adult signature is required to accept your wine, regardless of destination.
- If you are not at your home when your wine arrives, they will not leave it at your door. You may be charged a re-delivery fee after the 3rd delivery attempt. If UPS has made 3 unsuccessful delivery attempts, you will have to pick your wine up at the nearest UPS regional distribution facility, or, you may pay an additional fee to reroute your delivery to an alternate address.
- In extreme cases, your wine may be returned to Laurel Ridge Winery if left unclaimed for an extended period of time. Should your wine shipment be returned to Laurel Ridge Winery after failed delivery attempts, you will be responsible for any additional shipping costs to re-send or replace wine.